Ahhh, it's 60 degrees and under and I am LOVING it!!
Bring out the coats, the booties and everything FALL!!
This is my face when you tell me I need to wear a coat outside. Well let me tell you, I have been on a hunt for a teddy bear jacket. I found this one for $40!
Like what?? I'm screaming. I had to snatch it up so fast. It is so cozy and warm, I could sleep in it!
I know its been awhile, I just wanted to give you guys a quick life update:
I recently turned 25! the big 2 5. It's going to be the best year yet!
I no longer work at Nordstrom. I decided to take a step back to enjoy somethings and to spend time with my family.
Most importantly, I am focusing on my blog. I have so many exciting things/events planned!
3 Items you need to have in your closet for this season:
1. A nice outwear coat. When in doubt, you need to have a nice jacket for when it gets chilly. I love peacoats, puffer jackets, leather jacket etc.
2. Cute booties/boots. I prefer booties, but I know a lot of people love the over the knee boots look too.
3. And of course, everyone needs a good crossbody in their closet! I got my olive Rebecca Minkoff one from Sarah! I am linked a similar one below!
I added some of my favorite items that are all under $50!
The Teddy Bear Jacket
1. Unveil Teddy CoatU | 2. Forever 21 | 3. H&M Faux Fur | 4. Elodie Faux | 5. Womens Coat
Must Have Booties
1. Fergalicious Bootie | 2. Bamboo State | 3. Target Nikko | 4. Floral Boots | 5. MIA Zelma
Crossbody Bags You Need
*The bags are under $100.
1. Bandolier Phone Case | 2. Snakeskin Bag | 3. UO Cross | 4. Madewell Chain | 5. Avery Nubuck
Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate you guys for sticking with me and my blog! Cheers to new and better things! xoxox