Top 5 Favorites Currently
Hi everyone! It has been awhile since I posted a blog post! I am so sorry for that!
I have been trying to balance everything ever since I moved back to Charlotte, NC. It has been crazy the last few months. I can't believe it is already August!
I just wanted to do a quick recap of what is going on my life currently:
I still work at Nordstrom and I recently got promoted again! YASSS. It has been super exciting and busy.
Michael and I are finally settling into our new apartment. We might do an video tour!
Remember when I told you guys I feel like I need to go back school because I feel like I am missing something? Well, I finally got the time and courage to register for classes. I am super excited to take on a new challenge!
Lastly, my 3 year anniversary for my blog is coming up and I want to do something special for y'all, so stay tuned for that!
Today I will be sharing with you my top five favorite items that are all less than $50!
I love doing blog posts like this because you can actually find some awesome deals!!
1. Okay, so in my outfit I am wearing these super cute, comfy sandals! When I say they are comfy, they are the best. I usually hate simple slides, but these have a cute cut out detail and I wear them everywhere when I am running errands! I got these cuties from Target for only $19.99! Like you really can't beat that!
2. I am currently obsessing over is this NYX HD finishing powder. I usually don't do drugstore brand makeup because it breaks out my skin, but I saw a Youtuber raving over this particular powder and figured I would try it. I usually use the Laura Mercier translucent powder, but lately I felt like it makes me look washed out since I am actually tan now. I tell you guys that I am loving this NYX stuff! I definitely recommend trying if you are looking for a finished matte look.
3. If any of you guys know me, you guys know I LOVE hoop earrings. I think they are such a great staple jewelry piece to have. I found these really cute and fun hoop earrings from Nordstrom! I love the extra flare detail. It has a lot of sass, kinda like me! I only got these for $18!
4. Okay, so the next item isn't fashion related, more like home decor. I told you guys that we are unpacking and finally getting our home together. I went to Target, I know I practically live there! I needed a shoe rack and not one that you could hang on your door. Something that would make my apartment more homey while holding my shoes. I found this shoe rack and loved that the top of it matched the colors in my apartment! It is a really good home decor piece for super cheap! I got this one for $30!
*I ended up getting 3 of them!
5. All right last item, I have a hard time finding high waisted ripped denim shorts for some reason. Either they fit too tight around my waist or they're too tight around my thighs. It is seriously a chore to find the perfect pair of shorts!! Well look no farther, I found a pair that not only fit around my waist, but a pair that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable! These come in different washes and the one I am wearing is the darkest color. I got these for $12!
So there you have it, my top 5 favorites. Be sure to follow me on all social media so you can keep up with my latest updates!
SHOP MY LOOK NOW! *Also my March Jacobs bag is my favorite item from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale*